Important Information on Booking
an Alpine, Nordic/Cross Country or Snowboarding Lessons
Note: BCAS membership required to make a booking
Contacting Mt. Washington VISAS Room:
- Phone the Mt .Washington "VISAS" room at 250-334-5755 at least TWO WEEKS PRIOR to your desired date of instruction.
- Please call us between 8:30am and 10:00am or between 12:00(noon) and 1:00pm on any day of the week.
- If you call at other times, lessons are in progress and we are are outside.
- You can leave a message, someone will call you back that day to confirm your booking.
- IF you do not receive a call-back, please call again the next morning to get a confirmation.
- To avoid disappointment, PLEASE DO NOT COME UP THE HILL WITHOUT A CONFIRMATION.
- You may contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org); please indicate the kind of skier you are or the kind of equipment you use and your phone number. PLEASE DO NOT COME UP THE HILL UNLESS WE'VE CONFIRMED BY PHONE OR EMAIL.
- When making the booking please indicate, if you know, what kind of skier you are or the kind of equipment you generally use: e.g. stand-up skier/boarder, bi-ski, sit-ski, blind guide.
- IF YOU HAVE A BOOKING AND CAN NOT ATTEND, PLEASE CALL US TO CANCEL, at 250-334-5755 as soon as you can. Our volunteer instructors make special trips to the mountain for each teaching day.
- All instruction is free.
- Lessons are 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm daily.
- You are responsible for your own lunch and students are released to parents and/or care-givers during the lunch hour.
- If you are booked and your arrival is delayed, please call us at 250-334-5755 and we'll wait for you.