RETURNING INSTRUCTORS INFORMATION
After a couple of years hiatus, we will be meeting again in person for a Social Potluck gathering at the Lower Elks Lodge in Courtenay on Saturday October 15th at 5pm. We’re hoping as many of you can attend!
ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL
- Update your information on the VISAS Portal. This includes affirming your Criminal Record Check (CRC) or applying for a new CRC if yours is 3 years old prior to the meeting.
- Sign in to the Portal > Existing Members > User ID > Next > Enter Password > Next >
- In the Toolbar under your name – go to your Profile – go through each section, filling in or updating the information as required – SUBMIT.
- Renew your membership with BCAS/CADS ($18/$30)
- You will receive an email notification if all mandatory information has been completed. If not, you will be directed to go back and complete where necessary.
- ALL instructors must complete a minimum of one day Refresher Training before student instruction begins. Book from the proposed dates on Snowline
- You will be advised when your pass is available for pick up at the mountain (or re-loaded)
- You will be advised when your family members passes can be picked up (or re-loaded). Family passes require payment of the GST only plus the first-time charge of $5 for the new re-loadable passes
- Check your email often for updates and use the Portal to familiarize yourself with upcoming events, training, lessons, etc.