JANUARY 3rd – 6th, 2022
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: December 17th, 2021. Successful applicants will be notified by December 19th, 2021.
The festival is open to people with physical or developmental challenges who are age six (6) years and older as of January 1st, 2022. We will give preference to Have-a-Go participants and other beginner skiers & snowboarders who haven’t been to the Winter Snowsports Festival before.
Lessons run from 10am to noon and again from 1pm until 3pm. Lunch is not provided.
PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED BEFORE 10am, DURING LUNCH AND AFTER 3pm FOR STUDENTS 15 YEARS OF AGE & YOUNGER AS OF JANUARY 1, 2022.
How to apply:
Register as a VISAS student via Snowline
and follow the prompts to create a new User Profile.
1. When you are asked to join a club, select VISAS from the list of adaptive snowsports organizations.
2. Complete all the registration fields including: Personal Info, Club Information Request, etc… and be sure to press the “Check and Continue” button after completing each section.
3. Under the heading “Programs” be sure to check the box marked “2022 Herb Bradley Festival”
4. Once all fields are completed, click on the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of the page.
5. Selected applicants will be notified after the submission deadline of Friday 17 Dec 2021.
6. Those applicants who aren’t selected for the Herb Bradley Festival are welcome to sign up for daily lessons or the Have-a-go program.