Book Your Lesson
GET OUT THERE! THINK SNOW! THINK FUN! THINK ABILITY!
ADAPTIVE SNOWSPORT LESSONS FOR ALPINE, NORDIC/CROSS COUNTRY AND SNOWBOARDING
Wondering if adaptive skiing / snowboarding’s for you? Most of our students ask themselves that question at first. Just like anything else, getting good at something is usually the outcome of practice and a number of steps.
SnowSport Development Team
Any of our members who want to exercise their skills by competing with others; or simply improve on their technique can join this program.
Nordic Cross Country Skiing Program
Nordic Cross Country Skiing: Days of operation – Tuesday to Friday
Saturday by special request (please give at least one week’s notice).
- For a comprehensive “Walk-through” Alpine skiing and snowboarding guide, click HERE to view a PDF file.
- For a comprehensive “Walk-through” Nordic guide,
click HERE to view a PDF file. click
- Just looking for information about booking lessons? Click HERE.
Becoming a Student Member
Please note that weight limits apply to our sit ski equipment. The weight rating is a maximum of 250lbs (113kg)
- Open to persons age 6 to 80, who are physically or developmentally challenged
- Cost: $53.00 per year (BC Adaptive Snowsports membership)
Membership is payable online with major credit cards or by cheque.
For more info contact BC Adaptive Snowsports. Phone # 604-333-3630 or visit their website. You can access the BCAS membership page HERE. Please select VISAS as your Adaptive Club on the form.
A membership card will be e-mailed to you.
As a VISAS Student taking a lesson from our certified instructors, you have access to:
- Free use of rental skis, snowboards, boots, helmet & poles
- The use of adaptive and related safety equipment
- 1/2 price on lift passes (courtesy of Mount Washington)*
- National insurance coverage (3rd party liability as a paid-up member of BC Adaptive Snowsports)
*Please note: We will not give lessons, nor half-price lift vouchers to students unless we have proof of a valid BCAS membership for the season.